Indigenous Health Services
Mallee District Aboriginal Services is a leader in providing more than 50 proactive and positive programs aimed at improving the health outcomes and life expectancy of Koori people in the Mildura, Swan Hill, Kerang and Balranald areas.
MDAS provides medical consultations and allied health services that are bulk-billed, with no out-of-pocket expenses for Koori clients. Patient confidentiality is also strictly maintained. You can be assured of the absolute confidentiality of your interactions with MDAS clinics and allied health providers.
Mallee District Aboriginal Services also works in partnership with other health organisations to provide access to the complete range of health services.
For more information visit www.mdas.org.au
- General Practitioner & Nurse Clinic
- Visiting Specialists
- Chronic Disease Management
- Aboriginal Maternity Service
- Maternal & Child Health Checks
- Adult Health Checks
- Healthy for Life Program
- Bringing Them Home Program
- Psychological Counselling & Mental Health
- Drug & Alcohol Counselling
- Quit Smoking Support
- Warrakoo Rehabilitation Hostel
- Transport Services